IDP India has become a trusted name for students looking for an education in Australia. Backed by IDP’s well-established global network, international students receive expert information on the range of Australian education options available to them. IDP counsellors are specialists in their field. They provide personalized service to students, advising them on the best ways to achieve their education and career goals. They also help students in understanding Australian student visa regulations and submission of their visa applications.
IDP has strong relationships with Australian education institutions and represents all education sectors, including universities, English language centres, TAFE (Tertiary and Further Education) institutions, private vocational education providers, and secondary schools.
For us, at IDP, students come first. And, from our experience, we know that education is not an end in itself. International students choose education as a means to fulfil other career, family and life goals. We are committed to partnering with students to help them make the right educational choices which help them reach their long-term goals.
Leave offline queries 24×7
Find out about scholarships
Live chat with universities
- A global leader in international education services
- Australian Securities Exchange listed company (Or an ASX 200 company)
- 120+offices in over 30 countries
- 50% co-owned by Australian Universities
- Partner to over 700 leading education institutions
- 900 + expert education counsellors
- One student placed every 14 minutes
- Placed students into more than 500,000 courses
- Choosing the right course and university
- Scholarships, grants, and bursaries
- Application submission and fee waivers
- Offer acceptance and tuition fee payment
- Visa information and assistance
- Pre-departure orientation